We’re looking for a super organised video production co-ordinator to join the team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a creative agency that serves central government, delivering effective and dynamic video content that makes a difference to people’s lives.
The video production co-ordinator will play a key role within the video team, helping to make sure all video projects run smoothly and stay on schedule.
Apply if you’re a great communicator, good at multitasking, know your way around a call sheet and have experience of video production.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- managing and owning the video production schedule
- assisting the producer and senior videographer with client briefings and client liaison
- preparing quotes and cost tracking
- organising shoots and preparing call sheets
- assisting on shoots when required
- building and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships
- discussing working schedules and status knowledgably and confidently
Essential experience and personal skills:
- degree (or equivalent) in media production, film production, performing arts or other related subject is preferred or equivalent practical on-the-job experience
- experience in digital video production with a thorough understanding of budgets, production and timeframes
- the ability to self-shoot and/or edit is a bonus
- knowledge of cameras and lenses
- knowledge of commercial trends in interactive media such as special effects, sound and animation
- demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels
- an interest in current affairs
You may be required to travel to different locations and work non-standard office hours from time to time.
Your application should include your CV and cover letter.